Multiple-choice items
Choose the correct answer to complete the sentence
1.      Barbara and Charles ...... getting married in April.
a.       are not
b.      is not
c.       am not
d.      was not
2.      Rita is wearing a blouse. Her blouse......
a.       Are light blue
b.      Were light blue
c.       Is light blue
Error-recognition items
 Find and select the underlined word which is incorrect in these following sentences
3.      The teacher often stand in te front of the room.
       A                      B               C               D

4.      Jack always remembers her wife’s bithtday
A                         B           C     D

5.      Rearrangement items:
1)      Arrange these sentences below into a good paragraph
2)      It was long
3)      My holiday was great.
4)      My family and I visited my grandparents
5)      We stayed at my grandparent’s house for five days.
6)      We did a lot of things together.
7)      After that we ate them
8)      We traveled by car
9)      We cooked and prepared our meals.

a.       1-4-5-8-6-2-3-7
b.      1-3-7-2-4-5-6-8
c.       2-1-3-7-4-5-8-6
d.      1-7-3-4-5-6-8-2
Pairing and matching items
6.      Match the Word in the column A with sentence in the column B!
1. on
2. in
3. at
4. ago
5. last
6. by
7. next
8. Every
Dinner will be ready ____ 8am
I swim ____ Sundays.
We're going there ____ year.
I went to Bali ____ July.
I'll see you ____ an hour.
____ Christmas, it snows.
I get up at 7am ____ day.
I saw him 2 hours ____.
7.      I’m learning to play the.......
a.       Orange
b.      Guitar
c.       Pillow
d.      Book
Items Involving Synonyms
8.      Find the synonyms of the underline word!

            John is smart student in his class
            Nana is a beautiful girl
            They are studying English very easy  

True/False Reading Tests
 Put a circle round the letter if the statement is true. If it is not true, put a circle round the letter F.
9.      You see with your eyes.                                              T          F
10.  Sheep can't fly.                                                            T          F
11.  'B' is the first letter of the alphabet.                            T          F
12.   Shoes are worn on your hands.                                  T          F
Choose the correct answer from the short reading text below.
Our classroom is very big. There are twenty classroom and forty chairs for students. The teacher’s table is in front of the classroom. The teacher sits behind the table. Behind her is the whiteboard. Beside the whiteboard is a map of Indonesian archipelago. Under the map, there is a bookshelf. There are two windows in the room. Between the windows is a picture of Borobudur temple. I like my classroom very much.
13.  “My classroom is very big “. The underlined word...
a.       Large
b.      Great
c.       Fat
d.      Clean
e.       Dirty
14. Where does the teacher sit?
a.       In front of the classroom.
b.      Behind the whiteboard.
c.       Behind the table.
d.      Under the map.
e.       Behind the white board
15. Where is the whiteboard?
a.       Behind the table.
b.      Beside the teacher.
c.       Behind the wall
d.      Behind the teacher.
e.       In front of the window.











































Komentar